In 2020, the following Reinsureds were provided with obligatory reinsurance coverage:
- Alfa Insurance JSC
- Ingosstrakh IPJSC
- SOGAZ JSC
- Independent Insurance Group LLC IC
- ENERGOGARANT PJSC IC
- VSK JSC
- Rosgosstrakh PJSC IC
- RSHB-Insurance JSC
- Sberbank- Insurance IC
- ARSENAL IC LLC
- TIT IC LLC
- Hannover Re (Germany)
- Anadolu Anonim Türk Sigorta Şirketi (Turkey)
- Federation of Afro-Asian Insurers & Reinsurers Reinsurance Pool (Turkey)
- National Insurance Company Limited (India)
- General Insurance Corporation of India (India)
- Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan Limited (Bhutan)
- GIC-Bhutan Re (Bhutan)
- Belgosstrakh BRUIC
- Eximgarant of Belarus BRUEEII
- Asoba JLLC
- “Kupala” CJSIC and others
Belarus Re has entered into outward reinsurance treaties with the following companies:
– SCOR Reinsurance LLC (Russian Federation) (Leader), Hannover Re (Germany), Federation of Afro-Asian Insurers & Reinsurers Reinsurance Pool (Turkey), AzRe Reinsurance (Azerbaijan) via Direct Insurance Group Plc (Great Britain) as the Insurance Broker (Property, CAR/EAR Reinsurance);
– JSC “Russian National Reinsurance Company” (Russia) (Leader), Ingosstrakh IPJSC (Russia), JSC “SOGAZ” (Russia) via Insurance Broker LLC “IB AKSIOM InRe” (Russia) (Cargo Reinsurance);
– Swiss Re (Switzerland) via Insurance Broker LLC “Insurance Broker Malakut” (Russian Federation) (Export Contracts Reinsurance & Factoring).
– Amlin Insurance SE (France) via the Insurance Broker Filhet-Allard Maritime (France) (Cargo Reinsurance).
In addition, the structure of the reinsurance placement of “Green Card” Belarusian Certificates was formed for 2020: the coverage was provided by Swiss Re (Switzerland), Hannover Re (Germany), SCOR Global P&C SE (France), Partner Re (Switzerland), «Deutsche Re» (Germany), Alfa Insurance JSC (Russian Federation) placing broker –LLC “Insurance broker “Malakut” (Russian Federation).
In accordance with Quota Share Reinsurance and Retrocession Agreement of Voluntary Haulier’s Civil Liability towards the Custom Authorities under the TIR Convention as of 1975, Belarus Re accepts into reinsurance 65% of liability under the contract with its further placement in the amount of 50% of liability through the insurance broker Miller Insurance Services LLP (Great Britain) in Lloyd’s syndicates (Great Britain).