In 2019, the following Reinsureds were provided with obligatory reinsurance coverage:
- Ingosstrakh IPJSC
- Alfa Insurance JSC
- SOGAZ JSC
- VTB Insurance LLC IC
- “Independent Insurance Group” LLC IC
- ENERGOGARANT PJSC IC
- Rosgosstrakh PJSC IC
- Anadolu Anonim Türk Sigorta Şirketi (Turkey)
- FAIR Oil and Energy Insurance Syndicate (Bahrein)
- Federation of Afro-Asian Insurers & Reinsurers Reinsurance Pool (Turkey)
- Hannover Re» (Germany)
- National Insurance Company Limited (India)
- Belgosstrakh BRUIC
- Eximgarant of Belarus BRUEEII
- Belkoopstrah JLLC
- “Kupala” CJSIC and others
The Leaders of the obligatory outward reinsurance contracts concluded are:
– Amlin Insurance SE (France) via the insurance broker Filhet-Allard Maritime (France) (cargo insurance)
– SCOR Reinsurance LLC (Russian Federation) (Leader), Hannover Re (Germany), Federation of Afro-Asian Insurers & Reinsurers Reinsurance Pool (Turkey), Europa Re (Switzerland), JSC “Russian National Reinsurance Company” via insurance broker Direct Insurance Group Plc (Great Britain) (property and CAR/EAR reinsurance);
– JSC “Russian National Reinsurance Company” (Russia) (Leader), Ingosstrakh IPJSC (Russia), JSC “SOGAZ” (Russia) vis insurance broker LLC “IB AKSIOM InRe” (Russia) (cargo reinsurance);
– Swiss Re (Switzerland) via insurance broker LLC “Insurance broker Malakut” (export contracts reinsurance).
In addition, the structure of the reinsurance placement of “Green Card” Belarusian Certificates was formed for 2019: the coverage was provided by Swiss Re (Switzerland), Hannover Re (Germany), SCOR Global P&C SE (France), Partner Re (Switzerland), «Deutsche Re» (Germany), PJSC “Rosgosstrah” (Russian Federation), placing broker –LLC “Insurance broker “Malakut” (Russian Federation).
In accordance with Quota Share Reinsurance and Retrocession Agreement of Voluntary Haulier’s Civil Liability towards the Custom Authorities under the TIR Convention as of 1975, Belarus Re accepts into reinsurance 65% of liability under the contract with its further placement in the amount of 50% of liability through the insurance broker Miller Insurance Services LLP (Great Britain) in Lloyd’s syndicates (Great Britain).